Below is a list of projects undertaken by the Akufo-Addo-led government in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. Some of the projects are ongoing while others have been completed and commissioned for use.
- Kumasi Airport Phase 2 and 3
- Ongoing construction of Kumasi Central market( Kejetia Market Phase 2)
- 5000 capacity stadium for the youth at Nhyinahin
- Kwadaso model Creative Arts Senior High School
- John Agyekum Kuffour model Senior High School, Dabaa
- Jachie Bosomtwi Girls Snr High School
- Construction of KNUST, Obuasi Campus
- Construction of Kumasi to Obuasi Railway line has commence.
- Construction of $330m Boankra Inland Port, the biggest Inland Port in West Africa just commenced with funds fully secured.
- The ongoing completion of the 48 years old 750bed Komfo Anokye Maternity Block.
- Construction of 15 Warehouses.
- Construction of 6 Business and Resource Centres at Obuasi, Konongo, Nkawie, Effiduasi, Mankranso.
- The biggest Intergrated Waste and Recycling Plant.
- John Agyekum Kuffour Estate at Oyoko Akrofuom
- Completion of Otumfo) Osei Tutu Estate at Asokore Mampong started by Kuffour.
- Revival of AGROGOLD ASHANTI which collapsed. 1D1f Projects Contructed from Scratch
- Multi Fruit Processing Factory, (Otumfo) Juice) Sabin Akrofuom.
- Drobonso Wood Processing factory
- New Kasapreko Fruit Juice factory, Tanoso
- Rice Processing factory, Brekete
- Baby Diaper factory, Asonomaso Nkwanta
- Rice Processing factory, Deedew, Agona Sekyere
- Kumawu Machine Resource factory
- Tissue factory, kwabre East
- Kwaso Grain factory, Ejisu Municipality
- Steel factory,(Rider Steel) Konongo
- Bicks and Charcoal factory, Mampongteng
- Palm Oil Processing Factory,(kanzini) Bekwai.
- Juaben Oil Mill factory. 1d1f Factories which have been revived
- Fruit and Juice factory, Ababio Express, Asokore Mampong.
- Beacon Hill limited, Production of fish feed.
- Cassava Processing factory, Premier food limited, Offinso.
- Poultry factory, Darko Farms, Akropong.
- Fertilizer Processing factory, Best Fertilizer, Asante Akyem.
- i. Renovation of Kumasi Sports Stadium
ii. Construction of 5000 capacity Stadium
for the youth at Nhyinahin
III. Construction of New Edubiase Sports
1V. 5 Astroturf Sports Complexes at Aboabo, Asawasi, Tafo, Ahwiaa, Ash Town etc.
- Construction of Kumasi Inner city Roads.
- Tech – Anloga Junction
- Anloga Junction to Airport Roundabout
- Dualization of sofoline –
Santasi Roundabout – Ahodwo road
- Bantama Town Roads
- Bantama Road to Manhyia Road
- Dualization of Ahinsan to Lake Road
- Ahodwo to Daban road
- Asphalting of Amakom to Asokwa road
- Tafo town Roads
- Pankrono to Breman road
- Krofuom town roads
- Moshie Zongo road
- Daban to Sokoban road
- Mampong Inner roads
- Mampong to Kofiase road
- Nsuta to Beposo road
- Effiduasi, Agona n neibouring roads
- Anwiakwanta to Obuasi road
- Konongo Inner roads
- Aboaso to Ejuratia through to Ankaase
- Bekwai Inner City Roads
- Ongoing Completion of the biggest maternity block in West Africa, the 48 year old 750 bed Komfo Anokye Maternity Block.
- Construction of the Komfo Anokye Children and maternity ward( Rebecca Foundation)
- Ongoing Construction of hospitals at the ff
- Sabronum 40 bed hospital
- Manso Nkwanta 40 bed hospital
- Twedie 40 bed hospital
- Drobonso 40 bed hospital
- Suame 40 bed hospital.
- Completion of Euroget Tepa hospital initiated by Kuffour.
- Euroget Kumasi Afari Military hospital initiated by Kuffour 90% complete.
- Completion of the 40 year old Bekwai hospital.
- Zipline Drone Centre at Mampong
- 48 Ambulances
SHS Blocks to Eliminate Double Track
- Dormitory, St Monicas
- 12 Unit, Konongo Odumasi SHS
- 12 Unit, Kumasi Academy
- Administration block Kumasi Academy
- 12 Unit, Kumasi High
- 12 Unit, Osei Tutu Boys
- 12 Unit, Opoku Ware
- 18 Unit, Opoku Ware
- 12 Unit, TI Amass Kumasi
- 18 Unit TI Amass, kumasi
- 18 Unit KSTS
- 12 Unit St Louis
- 18 Unit St Louis
- 18 Unit Kumasi Anglican SHS
- 18 Unit Ejisum SHS
- 12 Unit Adanwomase SHS
- Dormitory, Asare Bediako SHS
- Administration Block, Beposo SHS
- Dormitory, Jachie Pramso SHS
- 18 Unit St Joseph SHS
- Dormitory, Abuakwa State College
- 12 Unit, Barekese SHS
- 6 Unit Juaben SHS
- 12 Unit Armed Forces
- 6 Unit, TI Amass Fomena
- 12 Unit, OKESS
- 12 Unit Osei Adutwum
- Dormitory Kwabre SHS
- 12 Unit Kwabre SHS
- 12 Unit Yaa Asantewaa SHS
- 12 Unit, Adventist SHS Bekwai
- Dormitory Adventist SHS Bekwai
- 12 Unit, Bosome SHS
- 12 Unit, Kumasi Girls SHS
- 12 Unit, Odumase SHS
- Dormitory, TI Amass, Fomena
- Dormitory, Afia Kobi Girls SHS
- 6 Unit, Kumasi Academy
- 12 Unit Bakoman SHS
- Dormitory, Jachie Pramso SHS
- 12 Unit, St Monicas SHS
- 12 Unit, Kwamang SHS
- 12 Unit Effiduasi SHS
- Dormitory Effiduasi SHS
- Dormitory, Nkenkaasu SHS
- 12 Unit, Aduman SHS
- 12 Unit, Juaso SHS
- Asamankese Market
- Ejura Market Market
- Asampanaye market at Ejisu Municipal
- Over 100 Primary/JHS Block
This clearly shows Nana Addo 1st 4 years is far better than ndc 1st 4 years in Ashanti Region and given another 4 years like NDC 8 years, he will do far better than any government in the 4th Republic.
- Ashanti Region is benefitting from the almighty Free SHS
- They are benefitting from the restoration of Teachers and Nurses Allawa
- They are benefitting from NABCO which they will be made permanent soon
- They are enjoying the free water
- Ghana Card, Mobile Interopability, online registration of National health, passport etc have all benefitted the people of Ashanti region.