1. MEDIA EXPOSURE: Many African ladies will end up single for life because of media exposure – it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel or soap opera. Tell me, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?
2. BRAINWASHED BY MOVIES: Many African ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender – equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the Westerners. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect an African man to desire to marry you when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than a helper/companion for himself?
3. EXCESSIVE MAKEUP: Excessive makeup turns most decent and serious – minded men off- if you have observed, you will discover that most men dislike excessive makeup, and more don’t even like it at all; reason they often times discourage their true loved ones to do away with it because it speaks ill of a lady even though so many men will applaud and complement you for looking like an Egyptian mummy. A slight makeup is okay; but if you are out for marriage, try always to look simple and natural, it will attract better men, decent and serious – minded, except you are still living in your high school life and not thinking towards marriage.
4. CONTACT DISTRIBUTION: Stop Giving Your Number Out To Every Tom, Dick & Harry! No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with less serious calls. You may not be a play girl, but he would judge you as one, and will likely flee at the slightest chance or disagreement.
5. NOT ADDING VALUE: You Don’t Bring Any Value Into The Life Of Men You Date or are Dating – because your best friend married without contributing anything to the man that finally married her, doesn’t mean it will work for you that way. Think, work towards equipping yourself so that you can be of value and also add value to his life to convince him that you are worth committing to. Adding value to his life isn’t by giving him money, or material gifts, nope….good counsels, being his best friend, helping him attain his goals in life, lending him moral, mental and spiritual support, and by not just being a liability that only bring requests and problems to be solved.
6. FRIENDS DECIDING FOR YOU: Your Friends Run Your Life – how do you expect to find a husband when you still allow your clique of friends to be dictating which man you meet is worthy of your love and which is not? When will you wake up and face the fact that those your best friends even though they cherish you, wouldn’t want you to marry before them or to marry the best man?
7. GIVING EVERYTHING OUT DURING DATING: You Give Everything Out During Dating – As a single lady who has not been taken to the altar, you need to reserve something’s for your husband to be, especially your body, respect it and preserve it at all cost. In the past, men rushed to marry to get certain things or privileges they had been constantly denied while being single. Such privileges include and not limited to: constant sex and companionship, good food and tidied home, etc. But today, a single man gets even the best and of course more of constant sex, good food and excellent home-keeping more than the married counterparts, so tell me how the hell you want him to desire to marry you when you have given him virtually everything he desires from a wife while being his girlfriend? And the most painful part of it all is that he knows that you are prepared to cut down on sex supply, cooking, home-keeping, etc once he marries you, so why would he not want you to remain his girlfriend for life?
8. WRONGFUL PACKAGING: You Package yourself Wrongly – in your attempt to look sexy, adorable and may be appealing to guys, you have derailed from appealing to appalling. In fact you look more rich than modest; more of a distraction than attractive, and more disgusting than adorable. Your dressing style determines who gets attracted to you most times. If you dress like you are in high school only high school – thinking guys will be attracted to you, and if you dress excessively sexy and provocative, only randy men will come to you for urgent satisfaction of their immediate sexual urge, so don’t be fooled by media hyping of certain kinds of dressing, they are meant for certain set of ladies you wouldn’t like to be associated with, be careful. Remember, not all clothes that look sexy are good for a seriously searching for a soul mate single lady.
9. CHARACTER: You Lack Manner, Character, Wisdom and Good Home Upbringing – definitely, your ‘hot girl’, ‘pretty girl’, ‘sexy girl’ looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run after accomplishing their evil missions. In order words, do away with nagging, being possessive, challenging with men in negative ways, the mentality of ‘what a man can do a woman can do better’, a lie the devil has used to deceive and destroy so many ladies today.